Brussels Exporter STarters Program (BEST)
Best Coaching Program
October - December 2016
You are a Brussels SME with the ambition to become an international player, but lack the experience and know-how? Our BEST program is the ideal start for your export project.
During 5 evening sessions and individual coaching, you will learn the ins and outs of the export business. We help you to work out an efficient internationalisation strategy and together we develop a customized export plan, matched with the services of Brussels Invest & Export.
# 1 : First contact
6 October 2016 - from 5 PM
Individual introduction session with coach and Brussels Invest & Export.
# 2 : Am I ready for export?
20 October 2016 - 6.45 PM – 10 PM
Evaluating to which degree the enterprise is ready for export via quick scan and individual feedback
- Is there a foreign market for my service/product?
- Basic principles of market analysis: which markets are the most feasible in the short term?
# 3 : International marketing
10 November 2016 - 6.45 PM – 10 PM
- How to adjust product/service to foreign market: substantiated market analysis
- Export channels (e-commerce, agent, franchise, local branch,…)
- Drawing up marketing plan
- The services of Brussels Invest & Export as a catalyst for my marketing strategy
# 4 : Export in practice
24 November 2016 - 6.45 PM – 10 PM
- Legal Affairs (IP, international contracts, VAT,…)
- Logistical aspects (customs, documents,…)
- HR aspects of international business (secondment, access to profession,…)
# 5: Financial plan for export
8 December 2016 - 6.45 PM – 10 PM
- Export costs money: what are the financial consequences of internationalisation?
- Subsidies and other public instruments to support export
- Drawing up financial plan
# 6: Individual closing sessions
13-14 December 2016
Per company, individual evaluation of the export plan and elaboration of an action plan integrating the services of Brussels Invest & Export, in order to boost the export plan, during approximately 1 hour.
- Price: 250 euros
- Registration: via online form by 30 September at the latest, max. 10 participants
- Snacks and drinks will be provided during each session
- Address: Avenue Louise, 500 - 6th floor 1050 Brussels
T +32 (0)2 800 40 62
T +32 (0)2 800 40 39
Access to the program shall be open to companies in the Brussels-Capital Region with export ambitions. The sessions will take place in English and require individual preparation and follow-up.