USA, San Diego - Join the Belgian delegation @ BIO 2017 - June 19-22, 2017
Join the Belgian Delegation @ BIO 2017
USA - San Diego
June 19-22, 2017
Given the success of previous years of the BIO Convention, Brussels Invest & Export and the cluster lifetech.brussels have the honour to invite you to the next edition of this conference, taking place in San Diego from 19 to 22 June 2017.
The BIO International Convention is a global event which attracts over 15,000 biotechnology and pharma leaders, academic institutions, research centres and associated organizations from the 50 states of America and 33 other countries who come together for one week of intensive networking to discover new opportunities and promising partnerships. Every year, Belgium is one of the best represented countries with a unique booth and over 100 delegates.
For more information about the event, please visit the BIO website.
Participation with the Brussels delegation includes:
- Access to the One-on-One Partnering system to organize your B2B meetings.
- Participation to the Official Belgian delegation :
- Access the Belgian Seminar
- Your presence on the Belgian Booth and in the Belgian BIO catalogue
- Participation to the Belgian Café, that draws over 700 attendees.
- A range of high-level networking activities within the Belgian and international delegations
- Possibility to book a room in the Westgates Hotel with the whole Belgian delegation.
- Support from our commercial attaché in California to help you find potential partners.
- The Network lunch “Brussels : Your European Early Phase Clinical Trials Hub” with B2Bs to promote clinical trials in phase I & II in Brussels. CROs (Clinical Research Organizations), CMOs (Clinical Manufacturing Organizations) and companies active in related services based or active in Brussels are all welcome.
- Contribution by the Region of 50% of the participation costs.
You may receive a subsidy covering 50% of your costs (travel and accommodation expenses and other costs). These costs can be covered to up to 2 employees per mission, provided that they have a different position within your company and the legal conditions are met.
More information: http://www.invest-export.irisnet.be/nl/prospection-hors-ue.
Please note that request forms should be submitted to the committee at least ten days before departure.
Note: No stand is provided for the participants of this mission.
Participation fee at Brussels Invest & Export
300 € / SME
600 € / company employing more than 250 employees.
The price of the flights will be around €1,300. Hotel without breakfast will be around €260/night.
For this mission we are working together with travel agency CWT. Without any obligation, you can book the hotel for this mission via this link (Deadline: 10/03/2017 - the reservations are on a first come, first served basis).
The access code to the webbased platform is given on request.
The company is responsible for booking his flights and hotel.
1055 Second Avenue, SAN DIEGO, CA-92101
For further inquiries regarding this offer, please contact Mr. Nicky Devis
If you would like to participate in this mission, you have until February 17, 2017 at the latest to register through the online registration form.
Brussels organizations have two registration options.
1. Full Convention Access & Partnering Badge with access to the BIO Business Forum, the Monday and Wednesday Night Receptions and the Tuesday Keynotes.
Pay attention to the fact that 3 only “Full Convention Access & Partnering Badges” will be available.
A financial guarantee (300€) will be asked to the companies applying for them. This guarantee will be given back on the condition of the optimal use of the Badge.
If you are interested by this option, please contact me before registering.
2. Exhibitor Booth Partnering with access to access to the Exhibitor Booth Partnering
After filling in the registration form, you will be contacted to understand the needs of your organization and adapt your registration option if needed.
Les incitants financiers proposés par Bruxelles Invest & Export peuvent soutenir vos efforts de prospection commerciale à l'étranger.
Détails, formulaires et conditions d'octroi se trouvent dans la rubrique Primes et subsides.