Actions, events and seminars organised by our partners.
The mission is organised on the fringes of "nano tech 2019" International Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference in Tokyo, Japan (https://www.nanotechexpo.jp/ - https://www.nanotechexpo.jp/exhibitor.html)
Mission dates: from 30 January to 1 February 2019
Application deadline: Thursday, 4 October 2018,
Through this mission participants will have the opportunity to:
- Exhibit at the “nano tech - International Nanotechnology Exhibition and Conference”
- Gain knowledge about the Nanotechnology market structure, sector analysis, business policy
- Identify relevant key contacts (decision makers, R&D centres, business partners)
- Establish relationships with potential partners (trade and technology)
- Benefit from face-to-face meetings leading to possible business opportunities
- EU managers from EU SMEs or from clusters working in sectors covered by the fair such as:
- Materials: Fullerene, carbon nanotubes, photonics materials, composite materials, high-performance magnetic materials, highly-pure materials, nano coatings, nano inks, nano composite materials, nano particles, biocompatible materials, graphene, cellulose nanofibers
- Evaluation & Measurement: SPM / AFM, ultra precision measuring instrument, electron microscope (SEM / TEM), high efficiency / high sensitive sensor, molecular imaging, evaluation measurement and designing tool, simulation, molecular design software, piezo stage, near-field optical, micro TAS
- Fabrication Technology: Nano particle mixture/dispersion, next-generation lithography, nanoimprint, laser processing, electron beam/ion beam processing, fusion/bonding technology, etching, priming charge processing, thin film manufacturing technology, ultra precision surface processing technology, nano transistor technology, precision pattern printing technology, 3D printers
- Areas of Application: Materials, IT & Electronics, Nano Bio, Automobiles, Environment & Energy, Life Sciences, Biomimetics, Robotics, Simulation Software, Wearables, Aerospace, Artificial Intelligence, IoT.
Look at: http://www.eu-japan.eu/events/nanotech-cluster-sme-mission , or send me your query to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .