Six companies nominated for Brussels Best Exporters
The names of the companies nominated for the fourth edition of Brussels Best Exporters are now known. The jury, presided by Bénédicte Wilders, manager of Brussels Invest & Export, and consisting of specialists from the economic world and academic circles, made its choice from the 31 applications that were sent in.
Nominated companies in the goods category:
- Brussels Beer Project: cooperative brewery using co-creation
- ERTMS Solutions: electronic and software products that aim to optimise the safety and profitability of railway signalling
- Generous: production and marketing of organic and gluten-free biscuits
Nominated companies in the services category:
- 87 seconds: creative agency specialised in video strategy and production
- Optimy: managing software for sponsoring and patronage activities meant for foundations and sponsors
- SatADSL: supplier of communication services via satellite in isolated and difficult to reach regions
The name of the winning company in each category will be revealed during the award ceremony, which is to take place on Wednesday June 28 at 6.30 PM in the Palais des Beaux-Arts (Bozar) in Brussels.